Davie | Weston FL
Ageless Medical offers Latisse, a bimatoprost ophthalmic solution that is FDA approved for growing eyelashes. By applying a tiny amount of Latisse to your upper lashes each night, you will experience longer, fuller, darker lashes over time. It takes about 4 weeks to start seeing results and 16 weeks for optimal results as your lashes go through an entire growth cycle. Latisse is thought to extend the growth cycle so that your lashes have more time to grow (longer) and fall out less. Latisse also offers an excellent solution for thinning eyebrows.
Products available include:
- Latisse (3mL and 5mL)
- What is Latisse?
- Latisse is a safe bimatoprost ophthalmic solution growth treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate eyelashes). Available by prescription, Latisse has been clinically proven to grow eyelashes.
- When will I see results from Latisse?
- Results from Latisse appear gradually with some improvement often seen in 4 weeks. Full growth will appear at 16 weeks of continuous product use.
- How often do I need to use Latisse?
- Latisse is applied once each night to the base of your upper eyelashes. If you stop using Latisse, the benefits will eventually disappear.
- How does Latisse work?
- Due to its active ingredient, bimatoprost, Latisse lengthens the growth phase of the eyelashes and increases the number of hairs in the growth phase. As a result, you achieve longer eyelashes and more of them!
- Is Latisse safe?
- The bimatoprost ingredient in Latisse was originally created as a medical eye drop, so this ophthalmologic solution is safe for the eye area. Latisse was FDA approved for the purpose of growing eyelashes in 2008 and has been used safely by millions of patients since that time.
At Ageless Medical, we provide advanced, FDA-approved aesthetic treatments to help you defy aging while maintaining a natural appearance. In our luxurious, state-of-the-art spa atmosphere, our experienced medical practitioners have safely performed cosmetic treatments for more than a decade for thousands of satisfied patients in South Florida. We stay on top of the latest, most effective, research proven technologies and treatments that allow patients to reverse the signs of aging and meet aesthetic goals.