Covid-19 Protocol (33 KB)
Covid-19 Safety Protocol
To Our Valued Patients,
As our office prepares to reopen on May 18th, we want to send a note about the new protocols we have in place for your next in-office appointment.
As your trusted medical office, we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and our community while maintaining the highest quality of care for you. Thus, in accordance with the very latest recommendations from the governor of Florida, CDC, and the Florida Department of Health, we ask that you follow the steps below to best ensure the safety of all:
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you are a parent of a minor patient or you require physical assistance. A family member can come with you only if they are also being treated that day.
- Please Bring a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth. All patients and staff are required to wear face coverings while at our office. If possible, bring your own pen with you.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival and your temperature will be taken.
- Please stay at home if you:
- Have respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough with or without shortness of breath or any other flu symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 4 weeks or if you are high risk.
- We will be spacing out our patient appointments in order to minimize your contact with other patients and to also give us time to effectively clean the treatment rooms.
- Please activate/redeem your Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire points before your appointment.
- We will no longer provide blankets during facials so if you tend to get cold, please bring a jacket/sweater.
- Clean, make-up free face is preferred.
- The spacing of our scheduling is imperative, therefore you must be on time for your appointment. No-show fees will be implemented. You must let us know 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- For Dermal fillers; a few adjustments to note. We now offer half syringes of Juvederm and Restylane fillers for $450. Other changes: a full syringe for Restylane Silk is now $600, Restylane Lyft $700, and Belotero $650.
We are so excited to see all of you again and will strive to make you feel as safe and comfortable in our office as you did before.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (954) 680-8330, text us at (954) 520-7771, or email at info@AgelessMed.com.
We miss you and really look forward to seeing you soon!
The Ageless Medical Team
At Ageless Medical, we provide advanced, FDA-approved aesthetic treatments to help you defy aging while maintaining a natural appearance. In our luxurious, state-of-the-art spa atmosphere, our experienced medical practitioners have safely performed cosmetic treatments for more than a decade for thousands of satisfied patients in South Florida. We stay on top of the latest, most effective, research proven technologies and treatments that allow patients to reverse the signs of aging and meet aesthetic goals.